Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Allegan, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Allegan Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Allegan Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Allegan Michigan Home Inspection?
A total inspection includes a visual evaluation of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing, and electric systems, the roof and shingles and visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the structures, basement and also noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely crucial that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condominium in Allegan MI, you ought to have it properly checked before the final acquisition by an knowledgeable and also objective professional residence examiner.
The home components covered in your Allegan Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report covers your future home from head to toe and is printed right at the time of your inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.
MacRae’s Blue Book – North America’s #1 Industrial Directory