Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Allendale, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Allendale Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Allendale Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Allendale Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection includes a aesthetic exam of our home from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing system, and also electrical systems, the roofing and visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and also doors, the structures, basement and also visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Allendale MI, you should have it effectively examined prior to the last acquisition by an experienced as well as unbiased professional home inspector.
The house components examined in your Allendale Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your residence from head to toe and is printed right there during your inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.