Do You Need a Home Inspection in Blendon Township, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Blendon Township Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Blendon Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Blendon Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination consists of a visual assessment of the house inside out. The inspector investigates the heating system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roof and noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest purchase you will ever make. It is therefore incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Blendon Township MI, you should have it appropriately examined prior to the final purchase by an experienced as well as impartial expert residence examiner.
The home areas covered in your Blendon Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed out right there at the time of the inspection, then sent via email to you for download later.