Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Blue Lake, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Blue Lake Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Blue Lake Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Blue Lake Michigan Home Inspection?
A total inspection includes a aesthetic examination of the house from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing, and electric systems, the roof as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and also doors, the structures, basement and also noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the largest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condominium in Blue Lake MI, you ought to have it effectively checked just before the last investment by an seasoned and also objective expert residence assessor.
The house areas covered in your Blue Lake Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report covers your residence from top to bottom and is printed out right during your inspection, then emailed to you to download later.