Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Borculo, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Borculo Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Borculo Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Borculo Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection includes a aesthetic evaluation of your home inside out. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing, and also electric systems, the roofing system and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, co-op or condo in Borculo MI, you need to have it appropriately inspected prior to the final purchase by an knowledgeable as well as impartial professional home examiner.
The home areas covered in your Borculo Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed out right at the time of your inspection, then emailed to you for download later.