Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Casnovia, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Casnovia Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Casnovia Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Casnovia Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination consists of a aesthetic examination of your home inside out. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing system, and electric systems, the roof and shingles and visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is most likely the largest purchase you will ever make. It is therefore extremely important that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condo in Casnovia MI, you need to have it correctly checked prior to the final purchase by an knowledgeable and objective specialist home assessor.
The home components covered in your Casnovia Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed right there at the time of your inspection, then emailed to you for have a digital copy.