Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Cedar Creek, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Cedar Creek Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Cedar Creek Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Cedar Creek Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection includes a aesthetic evaluation of the house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the interior plumbing, as well as electric systems, the roofing as well as noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows and doors, the foundations, basement and also visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condominium in Cedar Creek MI, you should have it effectively inspected before the last acquisition by an experienced and impartial professional residence examiner.
The home components covered in your Cedar Creek Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed out right at the inspection, then sent via email to you for later download.