Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Chester Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Chester Township Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when buying your Chester Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Chester Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection includes a visual evaluation of your house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the interior plumbing system, and also electric systems, the roof and shingles and also noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and also doors, the foundations, basement and also noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is most likely the largest investment you and your family will ever make. It is therefore extremely crucial that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condo in Chester Township MI, you ought to have it correctly checked before the final investment by an seasoned and also impartial professional residence assessor.
The home components covered in your Chester Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right at the time of your inspection, then emailed to you to download later.