Do You Need a Home Inspection in Coopersville, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Coopersville Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Coopersville Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Coopersville Michigan Home Inspection?
A total examination consists of a aesthetic examination of your home from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the interior plumbing, and also electric systems, the roof and shingles and also noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows as well as doors, the structures, basement and noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the largest investment you and your family will ever make. It is therefore incredibly important that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condo in Coopersville MI, you must have it properly evaluated prior to the final acquisition by an knowledgeable and also objective expert house examiner.
The house components covered in your Coopersville Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right during the inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.