Do You Need a Home Inspection in Crockery Township, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Crockery Township Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Crockery Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Crockery Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection consists of a aesthetic evaluation of the house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing system, and also electrical systems, the roofing system as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the foundations, basement and also noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condominium in Crockery Township MI, you ought to have it properly checked prior to the final purchase by an skilled and also impartial specialist house inspector.
The house components examined in your Crockery Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report analyses your residence from head to toe and is printed out right during your inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.