Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Douglas, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Douglas Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Douglas Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Douglas Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination includes a aesthetic examination of our home inside out. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing system, and also electrical systems, the roofing system and noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the structures, basement and noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. It is therefore incredibly important that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condo in Douglas MI, you should have it correctly inspected prior to the last order by an skilled and objective expert residence assessor.
The home components covered in your Douglas Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed out right at the inspection, then emailed to you for download later.