Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Egelston, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Egelston Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Egelston Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Egelston Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination consists of a aesthetic evaluation of the house inside out. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing system, and electric systems, the roofing system as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the structures, basement and visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. It is therefore extremely crucial that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condominium in Egelston MI, you must have it properly examined prior to the final investment by an knowledgeable and unbiased professional home assessor.
The house components covered in your Egelston Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right during your inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.