Do You Need a Home Inspection in Fennville, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Fennville Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when buying your Fennville Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Fennville Michigan Home Inspection?
A total inspection includes a aesthetic exam of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing, as well as electrical systems, the roof and shingles as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement and also noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Fennville MI, you should have it correctly evaluated prior to the last investment by an skilled and also impartial professional home assessor.
The house components covered in your Fennville Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed right there during the inspection, then emailed to you to download later.