Do You Need a Home Inspection in Ferrysburg, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Ferrysburg Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when buying your Ferrysburg Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Ferrysburg Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination includes a visual assessment of the house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing, and also electric systems, the roof and shingles and also noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows and doors, the foundations, basement and also visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the largest investment you will ever make. It is therefore incredibly important that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, co-op or condominium in Ferrysburg MI, you should have it appropriately inspected prior to the final order by an skilled and objective expert house examiner.
The home areas covered in your Ferrysburg Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report analyses your residence from head to toe and is printed out right there during your inspection, then emailed to you for download later.