Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Fruitland, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Fruitland Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Fruitland Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Fruitland Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination consists of a visual assessment of the house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing, and also electric systems, the roofing system as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the biggest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condo in Fruitland MI, you ought to have it properly examined just before the last acquisition by an experienced as well as unbiased expert house examiner.
The home areas covered in your Fruitland Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed out right there during the inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.