Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Fruitport, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Fruitport Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Fruitport Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Fruitport Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination consists of a aesthetic evaluation of your house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the interior plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condominium in Fruitport MI, you need to have it properly examined prior to the final acquisition by an experienced and also unbiased specialist house inspector.
The home components examined in your Fruitport Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed right during the inspection, then emailed to you for later download.