Do You Need a Home Inspection in Grand Haven, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Grand Haven Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Grand Haven Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Grand Haven Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination includes a aesthetic evaluation of the house inside out. The inspector investigates the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing, and electric systems, the roof and shingles and also visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement and also visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest purchase you will ever make. It is therefore extremely crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, duplex or condominium in Grand Haven MI, you should have it appropriately inspected prior to the last acquisition by an seasoned as well as unbiased specialist residence assessor.
The house areas examined in your Grand Haven Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report covers your future home from top to bottom and is printed right at the time of the inspection, then emailed to you to later download.