Do You Need a Home Inspection in Holland Charter Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Holland Charter Township Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Holland Charter Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Holland Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection includes a visual assessment of your home inside out. The inspector examines the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing, and also electric systems, the roofing and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and also visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. It is therefore extremely crucial that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, co-op or condo in Holland Charter Township MI, you must have it effectively checked before the last order by an knowledgeable as well as impartial expert residence inspector.
The home areas examined in your Holland Charter Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed out right there at the time of your inspection, then emailed to you for later download.