Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Holland, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Holland Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Holland Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Holland Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive examination includes a aesthetic evaluation of your house from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing, and electric systems, the roofing system and also noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condominium in Holland MI, you need to have it appropriately examined just before the last purchase by an skilled as well as unbiased specialist house assessor.
The home areas examined in your Holland Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed out right there at the time of the inspection, then emailed to you for have a digital copy.