Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Holton, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Holton Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Holton Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the home is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Holton Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive examination includes a aesthetic assessment of your home from top to bottom. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing system, and also electric systems, the roof and shingles and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the biggest investment you will ever make. It is therefore extremely important that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condo in Holton MI, you must have it properly evaluated just before the last investment by an seasoned and also impartial specialist residence assessor.
The house areas covered in your Holton Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your home from top to bottom and is printed out right during the inspection, then emailed to you to download later.