Do You Need a Home Inspection in Hopkins, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Hopkins Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when buying your Hopkins Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Hopkins Michigan Home Inspection?
A full inspection includes a visual examination of our home inside out. The inspector examines the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roofing system as well as noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the biggest investment you will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condo in Hopkins MI, you must have it appropriately evaluated just before the final purchase by an seasoned and also unbiased specialist house inspector.
The house areas covered in your Hopkins Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed right there at the inspection, then emailed to you to download later.