Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Hudsonville, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Hudsonville Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Hudsonville Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the home is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Hudsonville Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive examination consists of a visual exam of the house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the interior plumbing, as well as electrical systems, the roof and shingles and visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and doors, the structures, basement and also noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly important that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condominium in Hudsonville MI, you ought to have it properly examined just before the last order by an seasoned as well as impartial expert residence inspector.
The home areas examined in your Hudsonville Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your home from top to bottom and is printed right there during your inspection, then emailed to you to download later.