Do You Need a Home Inspection in Martin, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Martin Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when buying your Martin Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Martin Michigan Home Inspection?
A total inspection consists of a aesthetic examination of your home from top to bottom. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing, as well as electrical systems, the roofing and noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condominium in Martin MI, you need to have it effectively examined before the last investment by an seasoned and unbiased specialist house assessor.
The home components examined in your Martin Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed out right there during the inspection, then emailed to you to download later.