Do You Need a Home Inspection in Montague, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Montague Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Montague Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Montague Michigan Home Inspection?
A total examination consists of a visual evaluation of the house inside out. The inspector examines the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing system, and also electric systems, the roofing system as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the structures, basement as well as noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the biggest purchase you and your family will ever make. It is therefore extremely important that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condo in Montague MI, you need to have it effectively inspected before the last purchase by an skilled as well as impartial professional house inspector.
The home components examined in your Montague Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report covers your future home from top to bottom and is printed right there during your inspection, then emailed to you to later download.