Do You Need a Home Inspection in Muskegon Heights, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Muskegon Heights Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Muskegon Heights Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Muskegon Heights Michigan Home Inspection?
A total inspection includes a visual exam of our home from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roofing system as well as noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the biggest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condominium in Muskegon Heights MI, you should have it correctly evaluated before the last acquisition by an knowledgeable and impartial specialist house assessor.
The house components covered in your Muskegon Heights Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report analyses your home from top to bottom and is printed out right there at the inspection, then emailed to you to later download.