Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Muskegon, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Muskegon Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Muskegon Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Muskegon Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive examination consists of a aesthetic exam of the house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing, and also electric systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows and also doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely crucial that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condominium in Muskegon MI, you need to have it properly inspected before the last purchase by an seasoned and unbiased expert residence examiner.
The home areas examined in your Muskegon Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed right at your inspection, then emailed to you for later download.