Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Norton Shores, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Norton Shores Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Norton Shores Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Norton Shores Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection consists of a aesthetic examination of the house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing system, and electric systems, the roof as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and also doors, the foundations, basement and visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the largest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely crucial that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condo in Norton Shores MI, you should have it properly evaluated prior to the final purchase by an seasoned and also unbiased expert residence inspector.
The home areas covered in your Norton Shores Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right at the inspection, then emailed to you to have a digital copy.