Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Olive Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Olive Township Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Olive Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Olive Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination includes a visual exam of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roof and shingles and visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the largest purchase you will ever make. It is therefore extremely crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condominium in Olive Township MI, you should have it correctly examined prior to the last purchase by an knowledgeable as well as objective specialist residence examiner.
The house components covered in your Olive Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed out right there during the inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.