Do You Need a Home Inspection in Otsego, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Otsego Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when buying your Otsego Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Otsego Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection consists of a visual assessment of your house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the heating system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roof and shingles and visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows and also doors, the structures, basement and noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the biggest purchase you will ever make. It is therefore incredibly crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condominium in Otsego MI, you should have it appropriately examined just before the last purchase by an seasoned and also unbiased expert home assessor.
The house components examined in your Otsego Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report analyses your future home from top to bottom and is printed out right there during your inspection, then emailed to you for later download.