Do You Need a Home Inspection in Plainwell, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Plainwell Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Plainwell Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Plainwell Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection consists of a aesthetic examination of the house inside out. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing system, and electric systems, the roofing and also visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the largest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly important that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condo in Plainwell MI, you should have it properly inspected prior to the last order by an experienced and also objective professional residence examiner.
The house components examined in your Plainwell Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report covers your residence from top to bottom and is printed right there at the time of the inspection, then sent via email to you for later download.