Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Polkton Charter Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Polkton Charter Township Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when buying your Polkton Charter Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the home is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Polkton Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A total inspection consists of a aesthetic examination of our home from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the interior plumbing system, and electric systems, the roofing and also noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the structures, basement as well as visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is most likely the biggest investment you will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condo in Polkton Charter Township MI, you ought to have it properly inspected before the last order by an experienced and impartial expert house assessor.
The home areas examined in your Polkton Charter Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed out right at your inspection, then sent via email to you for later download.