Do You Need a Home Inspection in Port Sheldon Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Port Sheldon Township Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Port Sheldon Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Port Sheldon Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection includes a visual exam of your home inside out. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement and also visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condo in Port Sheldon Township MI, you need to have it effectively inspected prior to the last purchase by an skilled and also unbiased specialist house inspector.
The house components covered in your Port Sheldon Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report analyses your future home from top to bottom and is printed right there at the time of the inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.