Do You Need a Home Inspection in Ravenna, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Ravenna Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Ravenna Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Ravenna Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination consists of a visual assessment of the house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing system, and electrical systems, the roofing system and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is most likely the biggest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condo in Ravenna MI, you should have it properly checked prior to the last investment by an experienced as well as impartial professional house assessor.
The home areas covered in your Ravenna Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your future home from top to bottom and is printed right at your inspection, then sent via email to you to later download.