Do You Need a Home Inspection in Robinson Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Robinson Township Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Robinson Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Robinson Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination includes a aesthetic assessment of our home from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing, and electric systems, the roofing and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and also doors, the structures, basement and also visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is most likely the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, duplex or condo in Robinson Township MI, you should have it correctly examined before the final order by an seasoned and also objective professional residence examiner.
The home areas examined in your Robinson Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed right at the time of your inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.