Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Roosevelt Park, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Roosevelt Park Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Roosevelt Park Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Roosevelt Park Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination consists of a aesthetic assessment of your home from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roof and noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and doors, the structures, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the biggest purchase you and your family will ever make. It is therefore incredibly crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Roosevelt Park MI, you ought to have it effectively inspected just before the last purchase by an seasoned and objective professional residence assessor.
The house areas examined in your Roosevelt Park Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed right at the time of the inspection, then sent via email to you for download later.