Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Saugatuck, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Saugatuck Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Saugatuck Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Saugatuck Michigan Home Inspection?
A total examination consists of a visual examination of the house from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the interior plumbing, and electric systems, the roofing system and noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the largest investment you and your family will ever make. It is therefore extremely important that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condo in Saugatuck MI, you should have it appropriately checked just before the last investment by an seasoned and objective professional home assessor.
The home areas covered in your Saugatuck Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed out right at the time of your inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.