Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in South Haven, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving South Haven Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your South Haven Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the home is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a South Haven Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination consists of a aesthetic evaluation of your house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing, and electric systems, the roofing system as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. It is therefore extremely important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condo in South Haven MI, you should have it effectively checked before the last acquisition by an knowledgeable and objective specialist house inspector.
The home components examined in your South Haven Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed out right there during the inspection, then sent via email to you for later download.