Do You Need a Home Inspection in Spring Lake, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Spring Lake Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Spring Lake Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the home is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Spring Lake Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete inspection consists of a visual exam of the house inside out. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the interior plumbing system, and also electric systems, the roof and visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and doors, the structures, basement as well as visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the largest purchase you will ever make. It is therefore extremely important that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Spring Lake MI, you need to have it appropriately evaluated prior to the final investment by an seasoned and objective specialist home inspector.
The house components examined in your Spring Lake Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right at the time of the inspection, then emailed to you to later download.