Do You Need a Home Inspection in Sullivan, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Sullivan Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Sullivan Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Sullivan Michigan Home Inspection?
A full inspection includes a aesthetic exam of the house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing, as well as electric systems, the roof and shingles as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the biggest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condo in Sullivan MI, you need to have it correctly evaluated before the final order by an skilled as well as unbiased expert home assessor.
The home components covered in your Sullivan Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report analyses your future home from top to bottom and is printed out right during the inspection, then emailed to you to have a digital copy.