Do You Need a Home Inspection in Wayland, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Wayland Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Wayland Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the house is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Wayland Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete inspection includes a aesthetic assessment of your home from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roofing and visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and also doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the largest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, duplex or condo in Wayland MI, you should have it appropriately examined before the final investment by an skilled and objective expert residence examiner.
The house components examined in your Wayland Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report covers your future home from head to toe and is printed out right at the inspection, then emailed to you for download later.