Do You Need a Home Inspection in White River, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving White River Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your White River Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a White River Michigan Home Inspection?
A total examination consists of a aesthetic evaluation of your house inside out. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roof and shingles as well as noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement and noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the biggest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you determine that it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condominium in White River MI, you ought to have it correctly evaluated prior to the final purchase by an experienced and objective specialist home inspector.
The house components examined in your White River Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report analyses your home from top to bottom and is printed right during the inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.