Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Whitehall, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Whitehall Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Whitehall Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Whitehall Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete inspection consists of a aesthetic evaluation of your home inside out. The inspector investigates the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roof and shingles and noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows and doors, the foundations, basement and also noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the biggest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, co-op or condominium in Whitehall MI, you ought to have it correctly inspected before the last acquisition by an knowledgeable as well as impartial professional residence examiner.
The home components examined in your Whitehall Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report covers your residence from top to bottom and is printed right there during the inspection, then sent via email to you to later download.