Do You Need a Home Inspection in Wright Township, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Wright Township Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Wright Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Wright Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A total examination consists of a aesthetic evaluation of your home inside out. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing system, and also electrical systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the biggest purchase you will ever make. It is therefore incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condominium in Wright Township MI, you ought to have it correctly inspected before the final purchase by an seasoned and objective expert residence inspector.
The house areas covered in your Wright Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your residence from head to toe and is printed right during your inspection, then emailed to you for download later.