Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Zeeland Charter Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Zeeland Charter Township Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Zeeland Charter Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Zeeland Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination consists of a aesthetic exam of your home inside out. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing system, and electrical systems, the roof and noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the structures, basement and visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is most likely the biggest purchase you and your family will ever make. It is therefore incredibly important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condo in Zeeland Charter Township MI, you should have it correctly evaluated just before the last order by an skilled as well as objective expert home inspector.
The house areas covered in your Zeeland Charter Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed right there at your inspection, then emailed to you for have a digital copy.