Do You Need a Home Inspection in Zeeland, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Zeeland Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Zeeland Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Zeeland Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination consists of a visual evaluation of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing system, and also electrical systems, the roof and noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and also visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the largest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is extremely crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condominium in Zeeland MI, you ought to have it appropriately examined prior to the final investment by an experienced and also unbiased expert residence examiner.
The home areas covered in your Zeeland Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your future home from head to toe and is printed out right at the time of your inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.