Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Dalton, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Dalton Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Dalton Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Dalton Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete inspection consists of a aesthetic assessment of our home inside out. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing, and electrical systems, the roofing system as well as noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the structures, basement and also noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the biggest investment you will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condominium in Dalton MI, you should have it effectively evaluated before the last order by an experienced as well as impartial expert home assessor.
The home components covered in your Dalton Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed right during the inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.