Do You Need a Home Inspection in Georgetown, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Georgetown Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Georgetown Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Georgetown Michigan Home Inspection?
A full inspection includes a aesthetic evaluation of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing, and electric systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and also doors, the foundations, basement and visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is most likely the biggest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condo in Georgetown MI, you should have it correctly inspected before the last order by an seasoned and unbiased specialist home examiner.
The house components examined in your Georgetown Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your future home from top to bottom and is printed right at the inspection, then emailed to you to download later.