Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Laketon, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Laketon Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Laketon Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth purchasing or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Laketon Michigan Home Inspection?
A total examination includes a aesthetic examination of our home inside out. The inspector investigates the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the interior plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roofing system and visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is probably the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condo in Laketon MI, you must have it appropriately checked before the last order by an seasoned and also impartial specialist house assessor.
The home components covered in your Laketon Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your residence from head to toe and is printed right during the inspection, then sent via email to you for download later.