Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Lakewood Club, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Lakewood Club Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Lakewood Club Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Lakewood Club Michigan Home Inspection?
A full examination consists of a aesthetic evaluation of the house inside out. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the interior plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roofing and visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the structures, basement and also visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest investment you and your family will ever make. It is therefore incredibly important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condo in Lakewood Club MI, you must have it appropriately evaluated just before the last investment by an experienced and unbiased specialist home inspector.
The house components covered in your Lakewood Club Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report covers your home from head to toe and is printed out right at your inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.