Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Montague, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Montague Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when buying your Montague Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the house is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Montague Michigan Home Inspection?
A full inspection consists of a visual examination of your house from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing, and also electrical systems, the roofing and visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and also visible structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is almost certainly the largest investment you and your family will ever make. Therefore it is extremely crucial that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Montague MI, you should have it appropriately checked just before the last purchase by an skilled and unbiased specialist home examiner.
The home components covered in your Montague Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed out right at the time of the inspection, then emailed to you to download later.